I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as well, if I do not have what a customer is looking for I always refer them to another rep or company. But I came across this on a Facebook site, for promoting and it just left me in awe! Because of this attack on another company and the products I will not be purchasing, or recommending these companies or the reps. What was the need for these young ladies to say the terrible and mean things they did. Sorry Ladies not only am I exposing you I am emailing with screenshots to your Head of Customer Service and Headquarters. I sure hope you realize that what you did does affect all of your reps.
Lissa Norris/ Pink Zebra https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/lissamarie
Cassie Blankenship/ Papparazi http://paparazziaccessories.com/
WrapwithLynn/ It Works Global https://www.facebook.com/Tryitworkswithlynn?fref=ts
Ashley Daniels/Jewelry In Candles http://jewelryincandles.com/store/awesomearoma
You ladies should be ashamed of yourself. Not only are you making yourself look unprofessional you are giving your company and felolow reps a bad name.
Shelley Roberts/ Pink Zebra https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/shelleypzsprinkles
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they degraded other ds reps
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- These young ladies need to be addressed
- Product or service
- Sales Representative
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."
- "I bought a 1999 holiday rambler 36', the sales man told me to come down and look at it, so me and my wife went down, well the sales man..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."