Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Bought Soaks from consultant and the go card was told by the trained consultant to put the soaks in the bag and place the go card inside and hang it from rear view mirror.I did and when I came out of office for the day it had fell down and spilled all over console and it ate the plastic up.....have pics to prove see below.

I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. They responded and had their insurance company contact me.....I got a estimate for repair and sent everything to them. I got a letter in mail and email stating that it was my fault and negligence so the claim was denied!!! I asked how was it my fault when what you sale has such powerful chemicals to eat plastic.

They refuse to pay the damage repair bill and I refuse to let it go. If they’d train their consultants correctly then this may have had a completely different outcome. In the meantime I’m out almost 700.00 in repairs.

I will NEVER purchase PZ or recommend it to anyone.I will blast this company all over social media for their lack of standing behind the product they sell.

Comments

Never have been told to use a Paisley GO card or hang-its with the bag still on it.The purpose of the bag is to put the GO card or hang-its in there with a couple squirts of your soaks product.

Leave it in there for a bit, then REMOVE IT FROM THE BAG and hang the product in your car. Soaks are oil based so of course it will mess up your car interior.

It should not be dripping with soaks and the bag should not be hanged with the product.-Anyway, I am sorry to see the damage it has done to your car.

I don’t understand you hung the bag from your mirror or the card? Why would you hang a bag when the card is clearly what you’re supposed to hang? Maybe I misunderstood your comment?