Pink Zebra - Review about Scentsy Warmer from Coal Township, Pennsylvania

Rude consultant cursing on her Facebook posts when asked if were similar to scentsy . unprofessional. Will not get my business now

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Scentsy Warmer
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #610663

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pink Zebra? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 14 No 14
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 17, 2015 #1065479

Wow being a Scentsy consultant I would never bad mouth another company. They all have their ups and downs but in the end we all want the same thing for our homes to smell wonderful. Agree?

0 0 Reply

Nov 17, 2015 #1065272

The problem is some Consultants don't know how to address that question. Is this like scentsy? They could be new to DS or could just be plain rude. However what I do know is that this person didn't address it correctly. (Obviously) But, not all Consultants are like this. I love that the Sprinkles are made from Soybeans grown in the USA. And the sprinkles set us aside as our own to be different.

0 0 Reply

Nov 11, 2015 #1062309

I apologize this happened to you. Yes, Scentsy is our competitor. But there is no reason to act like that. I am a Pink Zebra consultant as well, but I would of simply stated the differences and why I would personally like Pink Zebra better. Offer that person samples to check us out.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.