5.0
Additional Fees

This is my 5th time getting ahold of customer service at pink zebra this is Pamela Lorraine I never received my kit that I had ordered from you guys from pink zebra I was supposed to have my party on Saturday that is cancelled because pink zebra lied to me they guaranteed me I would have my box Mike it before Saturday all of the sudden my box never showed I sent you the police report I sent you the tracking number I sent you the investigation number from FedEx I would appreciate it if you please send me my kit this is not fair to me at all I am highly upset very very upset the only way I feel like you should make it rates in me is if you could send me the hundred and $99 set they kit this is not fair at all you guys are guaranteed product seller this should never have happened if I have to call the new or do whatever I have to do I will because this is ridiculous and I just read through all the comments of people not receiving their stuff and pink zebra not making it right

Had an Experience with Pink Zebra?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1318904

Thisssss isss oldddd comment I got my package months ago plz quit commenting thanks

I got my samples in today they were great except one was melted already but smelled good awesome

user12391873
Niles, Ohio, United States #1309378

This was resolved thee was a mix up n the truck but like I said I love pz n they fixed it all as promised thanks

Meggyvee
Bellaire, Ohio, United States #1302234

This is insane!

i am a distributor and i have never had one problem in the almost 5 months of selling.even when i get a broken product they immediately make it right.

i really hope you have received some kind of answer!i am so sorry about this if i was the person you signed under i would also be trying to get this figured out for you as well!

hope everything works out

to Meggyvee Hudson, Wisconsin, United States #1307634

I, too have had absolutely NO problems or issues whatsoever with Pink Zebra!Customer Service is always very helpful when I make mistakes, which happens, since I am a fairly new consultant.

I have received text message replies after-hours in a matter of minutes.No complaints here!