So I went to a Pink Zebra party on April 24th and ordered two different scents of sprinkles.I assumed I would receive the product in a reasonable amount of time but that was not the case.

On June 15th I emailed the consultant that was responsible for my order and she emailed me back the order info which had the order date of June 16th. What.... She also emailed me back saying a few products were back ordered and the shipping was slow.

Anyway I finally received my sprinkles 10 days later and was disappointed that scent did not last more than one day less than 5 hours.Needless to say I will not be purchasing Pink Zebra products again.

Review about: Pink Zebra Buttercream Cupcake Jar Sprinkles.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pink Zebra?

Comments

Bonita Springs, Florida, United States #1356939

I'm so sorry for your bad experience with the Consultant you dealt with.As a PZ Consultant, that is unacceptable and.

We know immediately if any product is Out Of Stock and when it will be back in stock, nothing is back ordered.As for the scent not lasting, PZ cannot guarantee the scent life with warmers other The our Simmer Pots or Simmering Lights, although you can use them in any warmer.